Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates
While the coronavirus is causing increasing concern in our communities, Island Energy Services wants to reassure our customers and the communities across the state that it is continuing to operate as an essential service. Island Energy continues to provide transportation fuels to the general public, as well as to our commercial accounts, utilities, and aviation customers.
Texaco locations are open for business. Station employees are continuing to take extra precautions to keep everyone safe when visiting our locations. As part of the state’s critical infrastructure, we take this role seriously and will continue to serve our communities during this time of uncertainty.
As we work through this together, we will continue to provide updates on this page. Please check back often for the latest information about our operations.
- May 1, 2020 – Hawaii News Now – HNN Interviews Al Chee about Touch-Free Fueling at Texaco Hawai‘i (Watch)
- April 24, 2020 – KHON2 – Select Texaco in Hawaii service stations offering touch free fueling (Watch)
- April 22, 2020 – Press Release: Texaco Service Stations Offering Touch-Free Fueling at Select Locations (Download)
- April 2, 2020 – Press Release: Texaco Service Stations Installing See-Through Plexiglas Barriers; Social Distancing Markers at Checkout Counters (Download)
- March 31, 2020 – Hawaii News Now – Hawaii healthcare workers get free pick-me-up from local gas station (Watch)
- March 30, 2020 – Hawaii Public Radio – The Conversation: Covid-19 Pushes Hawaii’s Economy Into Uncertainty (Listen)
- March 27, 2020 – Press Release: Island Energy Offering Free Coffee to Hawaii’s Healthcare Workers Statewide (Download)
- March 23, 2020 – A Message to our Customers (Download)
- March 22, 2020 – Press Release: Island Energy Services Continues to Fulfill Hawaii’s Fuel Needs; Distributes Products with no Interruption to Operations (Download)