Retail – Customer Service Representative (Continuous Recruitment)
IES Retail, LLC is seeking Customer Service Representatives (CSRs) to sell gasoline and convenience store products at our Texaco locations. Do you enjoy a flexible work schedule along with a great way to work in a customer service environment? IES is looking for motivated, dependable and customer friendly employees who thrive in retail environment.
To apply online, please click on the job link listed to the right of this page.
LOCATIONS also accepting walk-in applicants:
- Kailua Texaco – 710 Kailua Road, Kailua
- Kamokila Texaco – 484 Kamokila Blvd., Kapolei
- Kapolei Texaco – 565 Farrington Hwy., Kapolei
- Keolu Texaco – 1070 Keolu Drive, Kailua
- Mapunapuna Texaco – 1055 Ahua Street, Honolulu
- New Employee Sign-On and Retention Bonus of up to $1,500.00 during the first year of employment
- Tuition Benefit of up to $1,500.00 per semester
- Transportation Benefit of $70.00 per month
- Paid Sick Leave and Vacation and Holiday leave (FT)
- Employer Paid Medical for employees working a minimum of 20 hours per week on a regular schedule.
- Paid Life and ADD Insurance
- Paid Shift Differential
- Flexible scheduling
- Attendance Awards
- Gas Card Incentives
- Employee Assistance Program
- Additional Voluntary Life/ADD, Critical Illness and Hospital Care Coverage
Skills and Experience Include but not limited to:
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule, which may include early mornings, evenings, weekends, overnight shifts, and holidays.
- Strong interpersonal and verbal & written communication skills.
- Ability to read, write, speak and comprehend English.
- Ethical, honest, trustworthy, respectful, compassionate, supportive and patient.
- Ability to handle challenging situations professionally and exercising good judgment.
- Basic math skills such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
- Must possess required up-to-date food handling certificates, as required by law (in specific locations only).
- Able to work a cash register and provide accurate change.
- Must be at least 18 years of age for sale of alcoholic products.
- Previous cash handling and customer service experience.
Principal Duties include but are not limited to:
- Provide top quality customer service to every
- Perform cash register functions in a safe and efficient manner
- Perform daily station cleaning while maintaining a safe work
- Prepare food & drinks, cleans, stocks and maintains food prep area in compliance with health codes. (Based on location)
- Stock and replace hot and cold
- Complete other tasks as assigned by supervisor
CompensationPay Range: $13.00 and up per hour based on experience
IES, licensee of the Texaco brand, is an equal opportunity employer. Position open to US residents and resident aliens with a valid green card only.