Warehouse Lead #20190006
Island Energy Services is seeking an experienced Warehouse Lead. This position will report directly to the Site Services Lead. Desired competencies include: proven ability to manage inventory and warehouse operations with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail. Must be customer service orientated. Ideal candidate must be able to establish priorities under tight deadlines and have a proven track record as a motivated, self-starter who can work on multiple projects and priorities within a fast-paced environment.
To apply, please click onto the job link to ADP. In the website click on “Sign In” to create your profile and apply to the position labeled Material Controller Lead.
Required Qualifications & Skills:
- High School Diploma
- Two to four years related warehouse and material management experience or equivalent.
- Valid Hawaii driver’s license with a clean abstract.
- Valid CDL A license with a clean abstract.
- Valid Forklift Certification.
- Strong inventory control skills.
- Knowledge of warehouse operations best practices.
- Demonstrated proficiency in supervising and motivating subordinates.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and committees.
- Ability to deal effectively with a diversity of individuals at all organizational levels.
- Must comply with all safety requirements.
- Ability to perform the physical labor necessary.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
- Maximo System preferred.
- Manufacturing, Engineering and/or Retail industry background.
Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Maintains a working knowledge of all warehouse operations.
- Supervise and maintain inventory control process.
- Supervise day to day operations of one or more warehouse areas of responsibility. Warehouse functions may include loading, shipping, receiving, inspecting, issuing, replenishment and product storage process.
- Packages in-bound/out-bound shipments by using best commercial practices.
- Inspects the in-bound/out-bound material for damage and proper documentation.
- Manage and supervise the daily activities of warehouse fulfillment of customer orders and general warehouse operations.
- Reviews, prioritize and organizes all incoming and outgoing orders.
- Resolves warehouse-related issues with representatives from other departments through the company.
- Maintain an organized warehouse and surplus/off site area.
- Maintain shipment records.
- Assists Site Services Lead with development, implementation and maintenance of policies and procedures; ensures all established policies and procedures are followed by warehouse team.
- Maintains safety programs and all required safety training.
- Performs administrative tasks as necessary
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
IES is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Full-time position open to US residents and resident aliens with a valid green card only.
Post Date: Jun 27, 2019
Expire Date: Jul 12, 2019
Job Status: active
Job Link: https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=d0064694-9b44-47b3-b3b8-b18c1663dda7&ccId=19000101_000001&type=JS&lang=en_US&selectedMenuKey=CareerCenter
Island Energy Services, LLC