Terminal Operator #201900014
Island Energy Services is seeking an experienced Terminal Operator at Island Energy Services located at the Kapolei Terminal. Successful candidates would start as a Terminal Operator Trainee and progress to a Terminal Operator as the requirements are met. This is a union represented position.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Previous Refinery Operations experience.
- This is a Safety Sensitive Position. Demonstrates personal commitment to Incident and Injury Free Operations with a proven track record in Safety and Reliability.
- Demonstrates knowledge of the assigned processing unit and has the ability to relate it to others.
- Displays a comprehensive understanding of refinery policies and procedures.
- Demonstrates ability to be a problem solver. Able to grasp complex issues and develop recommendations/solutions.
- Able to remove roadblocks and consider alternative approaches to arrive at workable solutions.
- Looks for opportunities to increase efficiency and reduce costs.
- Able to build rapport and establish positive working relationships both internally and externally.
- Efficiently and effectively takes actions to meet customer needs. Responds and follows up on requests quickly
- Uses feedback to monitor and address customer concerns.
- Able to work closely within a group and departments to set priorities, coordinate and follow up on business objectives.
- Able to effectively utilize computer tools.
- Able to work independently, take initiative and act on opportunities. Able to plan and organize own work.
- Able to multi-task with changing priorities and assignments.
- Able to work rotating 12-hour shifts, nights and weekends, including holidays and weekends.
- Candidate must have two years of any type of work experience. Military experience is counted as work experience. In lieu of experience.
Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Operating vehicles and equipment (forklift, Gradall, golf carts, etc.), pumps, compressors, climbing and gaging tanks, feedstock rundowns and product transfers.
- Performing other assigned duties such as maintenance, repairs, housekeeping, and emergency response requirements.
- Assigned product line ups, rundowns, tank gauging, sampling and product transfers to/from outside locations manually or with instrumentation.
- This position operates on shift (24/7)
CompensationTBD based on qualifications
Relocation will not be considered.
IES is an equal opportunity employer. Position open to US residents and resident aliens with a valid green card only
Post Date: Sep 27, 2019
Expire Date: Oct 07, 2019
Job Status: active
Job Link: https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=ISEHI&ccId=19000101_000001&type=JS&lang=en_US
Island Energy Services, LLC
Kapolei, Oahu, Hawaii