Retail Operations Specialist #201900013
Island Energy Services is seeking an experienced Retail Operations Specialist. This position will report directly to the Retail Operations Manager. Desired competencies include: proven administrative, project and analytical skills with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail. Must be customer service orientated. Ideal candidate must be able to establish priorities under tight deadlines and have a proven track record as a motivated, self-starter who can work on multiple projects and priorities within a fast-paced environment.
To apply online, please click on the job link to the right of this page.
- Five to ten years of Project Coordinator, Analyst, C-Store operations experience.
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office Products such as Word, Excel, Access and Power Point.
- Proven experience dealing with confidential and proprietary information.
- Ability to execute, modify and implement business programs.
- Ability to analyze sale trends, financial performance, market dynamics and industry trends to improve profitability of business units.
- Valid driver’s license in good standing. Frequently drives to various station locations and off-site meetings.
- This position is considered safety sensitive.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Retail or Manufacturing industry background. Overall knowledge of retail store operations and merchandising is desirable.
- Ability to use/learn PDI (retail inventory software program).
- Project management experience is desirable.
For this position include, but are not limited to:
- Assist in the implementation of merchandising programs, image enhancements and customer service programs.
- Insure proper execution of merchandising plan including promotions, in-store merchandising, point of purchase materials, and analysis of promotional results.
- Work with Store Managers on operational issues including safety, security, regulatory compliance, sales, operations, labor scheduling process, safe food handling and quality control
- Troubleshoot item scan errors by working with Station Managers and PDI Support services to resolve
- Establish retail prices for new items using targeted category margins.
- Pull monthly station reports and distributes to key stakeholders including station managers and account managers.
- Pull ad-hoc reports as needed to support account managers.
- Complete new-vendor setup by sending and receiving account information between parties (IES, new vendor, and PDI).
- Work with category managers to identify monthly product promotions. Sets promotional prices and periods.
- Order station signage and hardware as needed and coordinates installation with maintenance department.
- Coordinate in-store equipment replacement with maintenance department as needed.
- Order and deliver office supplies or other business-related items to stations as needed.
- Prepare, print and distribute in-store promotional signage to stations as needed.
- Responsible for maintaining operational compliance for all permits, licenses, certifications and training.
- Insure all station compliance documentation received on time and reviews for any questionable events.
- Assist with responding to and resolving customer complaints.
- Conduct station inventory and compliance audits.
- Coordinate hiring, customer appreciation, credit card solicitation and other promotional events.
- Pull monthly data and distributes to other functional team members.
- Conducts data analysis of station trade areas, competitors, and customers.
Special projects as directed by the Retail Operations.
CompensationTBD based upon experience.
Full-time temporary to regular hire position
Open to US residents and resident aliens with a valid green card only.
Post Date: Sep 27, 2019
Expire Date: Oct 15, 2019
Job Status: active
Job Link: https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=ISEHI&ccId=19000101_000001&type=JS&lang=en_US
Island Energy Services, LLC
Honolulu, Oahu, HI