Retail – Texaco Customer Service Representative
TEXACO – Various Retail Store
EXCITING Opportunity for Growth and Advancement!!!
Island Energy Services (IES) is seeking Customer Service Representatives (CSRs) to sell gasoline and convenience store products at our Texaco locations. Do you enjoy a flexible work schedule along with a great way to work in a customer service environment? IES is looking for motivated, dependable and customer friendly employees who thrive in retail environment.
To apply online, please click on the job link to the right of this page.
- Beretania Texaco – 1378 South Beretania, Honolulu
- Kamokila Texaco (opening September in Kapolei)
- Kapolei Texaco – 565 Farrington Hwy., Kapolei
- Keolu Texaco – 1070 Keolu Drive, Kailua
- Kailua Texaco – 710 Kailua Road, Kailua
- Middle Street Texaco – 1305 Middle Street, Honolulu
- Moanalua Texaco – 986 Valkenburgh Street, Honolulu
- Stadium Texaco – 4561 Salt Lake Blvd., Honolulu
- New Employee Retention Bonus of up to $1,000.00 during the first year of employment
- Tuition Benefit of up to $1,500.00 per semester
- Transportation Benefit of up to $70.00 per month towards Oahu Transit bus pass or Texaco gas gift card
- Paid Sick Leave and Vacation and Holiday leave (FT)
- Employer Paid Medical for employees working a minimum of 20 hours per week on a regular schedule.
- Paid Life and ADD Insurance
- Paid Shift Differential
- Flexible scheduling
- Generous 401K Matching for Eligible Employees
- Attendance Awards
- Gas Card Incentives
- Employee Assistance Program
- Additional Voluntary Life/ADD, Critical Illness and Hospital Care Coverage
Skills and Experience Include but not limited to:
- Available to work a variety of hours, which may include early mornings, evenings, weekends, overnight shifts, and holidays.
- Strong interpersonal and verbal & written communication skills.
- Ability to read, write, speak and comprehend English.
- Ethical, honest, trustworthy, respectful, compassionate, supportive and patient.
- Ability to handle challenging situations professionally and exercising good judgment.
- Basic math skills such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
- Must possess required up-to-date food handling certificates, as required by law (in specific locations only).
- Previous cash handling and customer service experience.
- Must be at least 18 years of age for sale of alcoholic products.
- Able to work a cash register and provide accurate change.
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule.
- Able to stand and walk for long periods of time.
- Able to lift, carry or push items from 0-50lbs.
- Must be able to speak, read and follow instructions in English.
Principal Duties include but are not limited to:
- Provide top quality customer service to every customer.
- Perform cash register functions in a safe and efficient manner.
- Perform daily station cleaning while maintaining a safe work environment.
- Prepare food & drinks, cleans, stocks and maintains food prep area in compliance with health codes. (Based on location)
- Stock and replace hot and cold products.
- Complete other tasks as assigned by management.
Physical Demands Include but not limited to:
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods of times on hard and uneven surfaces.
- Ability to process information and merchandise through cash register system. Repetitive motion with hands, wrists, elbows and shoulders.
- Ability to operate and use all equipment necessary to run the store. Vision and depth perception is required.
- Ability to bend, carry, push, pull, stoop, squat, twist or lift to stock merchandise and clean station in narrow spaces. Merchandise, equipment and cleaning supplies throughout the station generally weighing 0-50 pounds. Use of strong chemicals.
- Ability to work unaccompanied at a rapid work pace for extended shifts of 12 hours or more, as assigned.
- Periodic exposure to all outdoor conditions at all times of day.
- Occasional exposure to prolonged periods in walk-in coolers at 34°F.
- May also experience extreme hot temperatures when operating store equipment.
CompensationPay Range: $11.00 to $14.00 per hour based on prior experience
IES, licensee of the Texaco brand, is an equal opportunity employer. Position open to US residents and resident aliens with a valid green card only.
Post Date: Jul 16, 2019
Job Status: active
Job Link: https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=ISEHI&ccId=19000101_000001&type=JS&lang=en_US
Island Energy Services, LLC
Kamokila, Kapolei HI