Retail – Customer Service Representative (Continuous Recruitment)
Island Energy Services (IES) is seeking Customer Service Representatives (CSRs) to sell gasoline and convenience store products at our Texaco locations. Do you enjoy a flexible work schedule along with a great way to work in a customer service environment? IES is looking for motivated, dependable and customer friendly employees who thrive in retail environment.
Pay Range: $10.25 to $13.25 per hour based on prior experience
- Medical/Dental/Vision for employees working a minimum of 20 hours per week on a regular schedule.
- Vacation, Sick Leave and 401K for Eligible Employees
- Advancement Opportunities
- Flexible scheduling
- Life and ADD Insurance
- Additional Voluntary Life/ADD, Critical Illness and Hospital Care Coverage
Open positions for Full/Part time at the following locations:
- Keolu Texaco – 1070 Keolu Drive, Kailua Oahu
- Stadium Texaco – 4561 Salt Lake Blvd., Honolulu Oahu
- Kailua Texaco – 710 Kailua Road, Kailua, Oahu
- Beretania Texaco – 1378 South Beretania, Honolulu, Oahu
- Kapolei Texaco – 91-565 Farrington Hwy, Kapolei, Oahu
- Hilo Location – 321 E Makaala St., Hilo, HI
To apply, please click onto the job link to ADP https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=ISEHI&ccId=19000101_000001&type=JS&lang=en_US . In the website click on “Sign In” to create your profile and apply to the position.
- Must be at least 21 years of age for sale of alcoholic products.
- Able to work a cash register and provide accurate change.
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule.
- Able to stand and walk for long periods of time.
- Able to lift, carry or push items from 0-50lbs.
- Must be able to speak, read and follow instructions in English.
Job Duties include:
- Provide top quality customer service to every customer.
- Perform cash register functions in a safe and efficient manner.
- Perform daily station cleaning while maintaining a safe work environment.
- Prepare food & drinks, cleans, stocks and maintains food prep area in compliance with health codes. (Based on location)
- Stock and replace hot and cold products.
- Complete other tasks as assigned by management.
- Employee must adhere to the IES Code of Conduct.
- Appearance is neat and clean.
- Safety emphasis in the work location.
Prior experience working in a retail and/or customer service environment.
CompensationPay Range: $10.25 to $13.25 per hour based on prior experience
Relocation will not be considered.
IES, licensee of the Texaco brand, is an equal opportunity employer. Position open to US residents and resident aliens with a valid green card only.