Finance – Assets & Accounts Payable Team Lead #20210001
IES is seeking an Assets & Accounts Payable (AP) Team Lead who will be responsible for IES Asset Reporting including capital improvement projects and account reconciliations. The AAPTL will also be responsible for supervising two AP Accountants. This position will report to the Revenue, Regulatory, Assets & Ap Controller. Desired competencies include: proven senior level accounting experience with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail. Must be customer service orientated. Ideal candidate must be able to establish priorities under tight deadlines and have a proven track record as a motivated, self-starter who can work on multiple projects and priorities within a fast-paced environment.
To apply, please click onto the job link listed to the right of this page.
In the website click on “Sign In” to create your profile and apply to the position.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting. Minimum of five to seven years of progressive asset accounting experience supporting multiple stakeholder needs.
• Advanced Excel skills including pivot tables, VBA and macros. Proficient skills in Microsoft Office Products such as Word, Access and Power Point.
• Must uphold company values of: Aloha, Lokahi, Ho’ohana and Kina’ole.
• Proactive and solution focused with an emphasis on teamwork and collaboration.
• Excellent written and verbal communications.
• Highly organized with proven ability to pivot with changing demands and deadlines.
• This position is considered safety sensitive.
• SAP experience
• 1-3 years public accounting
• 3-5 years industry (non-public) experience
• Manufacturing and/or Retail industry background
Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
• Assist in maintaining and strengthening of IES internal controls
• Maintains OPEX & CAPEX projects
• Handles fixed assets; creation of the assets, settlements, depreciation and schedule preparation
• Coordinate and prepares monthly, quarterly & annual reports and schedules for audit
• Lease Accounting
• Prepares monthly and quarterly balance sheet reconciliations and will serve as IES account reconciliation coordinator
• Enters transactions in the general ledger and provides assistance for the preparation of plans, forecasts, and capital budgets.
• Assists the General Accounting Supervisor with month, quarter and year end closing and ensures accurate maintenance of financial data is in compliance with generally accepted accounting principles, tax regulations and corporate policies.
• Supervise Accounts Payable team
• Performs special project assignments; analysis, budgets, forecasts and special reports as requested or assigned by management.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit. The employee frequently is required to use hands, hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls to talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 20 pounds and occasionally lift and /or move up to 30 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Compensation• TBD based upon experience
• Relocation is available
IES is an equal opportunity employer M\F\D\V\AA. Position open to US residents and resident aliens with a valid green card only.