Customer Service Representative Kamokila – Overnight Shift
At Island Energy Services (IES), we are constantly looking for people who are driven to find cleaner, smarter ways to fuel our community. It is our goal to provide our customers with efficient, reliable, and high quality services. No matter where you are on your career path, Island Energy offers continued education and training to help you cultivate your skills and expand your opportunities.
IES Retail, LLC is seeking Customer Service Representatives (CSRs) for the overnight shift at our Kamokila Texaco location. Individuals working the overnight shift are normally scheduled between the hours of 10 pm and 6 am, and are eligible for shift differentials.
If you enjoy a flexible work schedule and thrive working in a retail environment, please click on the job link listed to the right of this page.
- New Employee Sign-On and Retention Bonus of up to $1,250.00 during the first year of employment
- Eligibility for Same Day Pay
- Tuition Benefit of up to $1,500.00 per semester
- Transportation Benefit of $70.00 per month
- Paid Sick Leave and Vacation and Holiday leave (FT)
- Employer Paid Medical for employees working a minimum of 20 hours per week on a regular schedule.
- Paid Life and ADD insurance
- Paid Shift Differential
- Flexible scheduling
- Gas Card Incentives
- Employee Assistance Program
Skills and Experience Include but not limited to:
- Ability to work an overnight work schedule, this may include early mornings, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal & written communication skills.
- Ability to read, write, speak and comprehend English.
- Ethical, honest, trustworthy, respectful, compassionate, supportive and patient.
- Ability to handle challenging situations professionally and exercising good judgment.
- Basic math skills such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
- Must possess required up-to-date food handling certificates, as required by law (in specific locations only).
- Able to work a cash register and provide accurate change.
- Must be at least 18 years of age for sale of alcohol and tobacco products.
- Previous cash handling and customer service experience.
Principal Duties include but are not limited to:
- Provide top quality service to every customer
- Perform cash register functions in a safe and efficient manner
- Perform daily station cleaning while maintaining a safe work environment
- Prepare food & drinks, cleans, stocks and maintains food prep area in compliance with health codes. (Based on location)
- Stock and replace hot and cold items
- Complete other tasks as assigned